Our polywrapping service can help you meet your environmental and quality objectives
Our polywrapping services are also ISO 9001 accredited so you can be confident in our quality standards. This covers our planning, maintenance and customer service procedures as well as production, giving you assurance that we have excellent processes in place to ensure mailing schedules are met.
Benefits of polywrapping
- Polywrapping is a fast and low cost way to enclose and catalogues, magazines or brochures
- Cheaper and lighter than an equivalent paper envelope so can reduce your postage costs when weight is an issue
- Multiple inserts can be added in loose with the magazine or brochure; more than in an envelope
- Inserts can be selectively inserted so you can target inserts to specific audiences
- Two addressing options with inkjetting or carrier sheets; providing options for different needs and budgets
- We can sort and bag your mailing straight off the polywrapping line ready for distribution in the UK or worldwide
- Polywrap can be clear, printed or opaque depending on your requirements. It’s possible to create some fantastic designs
- Your contents should arrive in excellent condition as the polywrapping keeps them clean and dry as they go through the postal system
Successes with Asendia
In our view, Asendia stands out from competitors in its professional customer- focused approach, the flexibility it can provide, and the personal touch it gives.
Catalogues remain an excellent marketing tool, especially when supporting your online marketing and sales channels.
UK Postal Solutions
As a partnership between La Poste and Swiss Post, we have excellent relationships with UK postal operators; obtaining discounts for you.
Asendia provides a wide range of services to clean and prepare your mailing lists before the addresses are printed. This can help reduce was…