E-commerce Order Fulfilment Services
Our 100,000 sq ft International Order Fulfilment Centre can optimise your fulfilment and shipping processes to delight your customers, keep your costs down, and free up more of your time.
What's more our fulfilment service can help you grow; with our global delivery, returns and e-commerce software solutions, we empower you to sell more to international customers.
Watch the video for a 2 minute overview.
Key facts - Our UK Fulfilment Centre
- Large modern and secure 100,000 sq.ft. facility in Bedford with excellent road links and direct access to our own global mail and parcel network.
- B2C specialist, fulfilling single orders, but also consignments & pallets if B2B fulfilment required too or cross-docking or kitting.
- Fulfillment of products (a wide range), merchandise, marketing material, and literature; for UK or international delivery.
- International fulfilment solutions for e-commerce retailing, publishing, tourism, FMCG, charity sectors. Ask us for case studies and testimonials.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 quality accredited, ensuring low error rates and sustainability. Includes documented procedures for all processes: operations, account management, customer feedback, IT, etc.
Important benefits for you
- Our solution is scalable so gone are the concerns about handling peaks in demand and keeping customers satisfied. And if you have a quiet period you have less fixed costs to manage.
- More delivery options and lower charges = better sales conversions. Our low cost mail and parcel services are a key reason many leading e-commerce retailers choose Asendia (you'll know many of them!).
- Take advantage of global opportunities with our worldwide parcel network, international fulfilment centres, marketplace integrations, and eShopWorld.
- You don't lose control by outsourcing international fulfilment to us; with online reports, professional Account Management, and you are welcome to visit our site as required.
- Very competitive pricing - from storage and fulfilment to delivery and returns - and a clear and fair pricing policy. Ask for our pricing calculator.
Download Our Order Fulfilment Guide
Download your free guide to outsourcing your e-commerce order fulfilment. Get more details about what to look for in a supplier and what the common pitfalls are.Download
What is an international order fulfilment centre?
An international order fulfillment center is the physical location from which a 3PL (Third Party Logistics Provider) fulfills customer orders for e-commerce retailers. An order fulfillment center will handle everything from receiving orders (online integration with your website and marketplaces), storing products, picking and packing orders, and preparing shipments for collection by their courier partners. Fulfilment centres often provide savings on packaging materials and handle returns too. The main benefits of outsourcing fulfilment should be time savings - so you can concentrate on business growth - flexibility to handle peaks in demand, and cost savings (especially on parcel delivery).
What to look for in a fulfilment centre?
When choosing a fulfilment centre for your business you need to be really careful because you are trusting a business with your stock and your customers. A bad fulfilment centre can easily ruin your business.
Make sure the order fulfilment centre has the space you need now and in 5 years time, ask them technical questions about IT and reporting, find out their SLAs and accreditations, can they ship worldwide at affordable prices, scrutinise their pricing to make sure everything is included, and get references from other e-tailers using their international fulfilment centre service.
Successes with Asendia
Being a global health and beauty online retailer, we are very happy with Asendia and would recommend others in e-commerce to use their services.
Simplify your supply chain with our cross docking solution. We can package products from your supplier or manufacturing plant and distribute…
Asendia handles kitting work for large adhoc campaigns as well as for orders that need to be fulfilled daily throughout the year. We provide…
Could fulfilling your orders within the destination country prove to be more cost effective and offer better customer service? For larger cu…
Parcel delivery up to 30kg and lots of features: end-to-end tracking, PUDO, extended liability, etc
Asendia's mission is to become the world leader in B2C solutions for global delivery, with a specific focus on the e-commerce industry, so n…