Helping you to identify the best fulfilment solution
Multinational fulfilment can save time and money compared with exporting goods cross-border, while also reducing your carbon footprint and the number of distribution miles you clock up.
However this isn’t always the case, and we can help you to work out which solution will be the most cost effective.
To find out more about how Asendia can help you to identify whether multinational fulfilment is right for your organisation, get in touch with our experienced team.
- Save time and money. Fulfilling your orders within the country it’s being delivered in can provide cost savings and time savings.
- Reduce the carbon footprint of the delivery by cutting down distribution miles.
- Dealing with multiple suppliers, different languages, cultures and time differences can be daunting, but with Asendia on your side we can simplify the process and make it profitable.
- We have fulfilment houses in several countries; with your Asendia Account Management team bringing it all together as a seamless solution.
- There will be times where working with fulfilment houses in-country may appear logical on face-value, but in reality it’s better to deliver cross-border, and we can help you work this out.
Successes with Asendia
Being a global health and beauty online retailer, we are very happy with Asendia and would recommend others in e-commerce to use their services.
Simplify your supply chain with our cross docking solution. We can package products from your supplier or manufacturing plant and distribute…
Asendia handles kitting work for large adhoc campaigns as well as for orders that need to be fulfilled daily throughout the year. We provide…
Warehousing and Fulfilment
We have a 100,000 sq ft Order Fulfilment Centre in Bedford providing pick and pack services for e-commerce retailers, brands and publishers.