Do I need to complete any customs forms for my shipment? If so, which ones?

Any shipments that cross a customs border must display a CN 22 customs declaration or CN 23 customs declaration (if the value of the contents declared by the sender exceeds 300 SDR) on the front of the item.

A commercial invoice is also required.