Key facts about us
Key facts about Asendia
- A joint venture between La Poste and Swiss Post, two leading providers of global mail and parcel services.
- Offices in 14 countries, delivering mail and parcels worldwide.
- Global postal solutions for business mail, direct mail, publications, and goods (packets and parcels).
- A sustainable and growing global business.
Key facts about Asendia UK
- Asendia UK was born when La Poste UK, Swiss Post, BTB Mailflight and Pitney Bowes IMS UK came together in 2012.
- £80 million turnover and 350 employees in the UK.
- Head office at Heathrow with a large modern mail processing facility, including an air conveyance unit, handling up to 100 tons of mail per day.
- We work with over 40 airlines and 60 mail partners in addition to postal operators in each country.
- Mailing houses in Bedford and Southampton (ISO accredited).
- A 63,000 sq ft order fulfilment centre in Bedford.
- A digital printing division and print management department.
What do we mail?
What do we mail?
We specialise in mail and parcel services for businesses. Our product range consist of solutions for:
Examples of what we mail include: Letters, magazines, invoices, journals, directories, parcels, packets, direct mail, and catalogues.
We can handle anything from a few parcels per day, to a million letters in one mailing.
Where do we mail?
Where do we mail?
We mail worldwide from the UK and from our operations in 14 countries across the globe.
We offer Priority, Standard and Economy delivery options, plus direct entry and registered services to many destinations, and a range of tracked parcel services to all key countries.
As our mother companies are La Poste and Swiss Post it comes as no surprise that we have unique access to the mail systems of France and Switzerland, but our network is also very strong worldwide.
Our mailings houses
Our mailing houses in Bedford and Southampton
We have a large mailing house in Bedford established in 1969, and a mailing house in Southampton with over 20 years experience. Both mailing houses provide quality accredited mail fulfilment services.
Our mailing houses have the expertise to produce mail ready to be injected into our global postal network, including UK mail services, so you benefit from optimised postage discounts.
- Print services
- Data services
- Envelope inserting
- Mail sorting
Our print services
Our print services
Asendia UK offers a comprehensive in-house printing solution, and for anything we cannot print or finish in-house we offer a low cost and high quality print management solution.
What print do you require?
We offer a range of printing services:
Our Order Fulilment Centre
Our Order Fulfilment Centre
We have a large ISO-accredited Order Fulfilment Centre in Bedford providing high quality storage and pick and pack services.
Our customers include well known brands and SME's, and we we fulfill products, literature, and marketing material for e-retailers, publishers, charities, tourist boards, etc.
- Large modern 63,000 sq ft facility
- Efficient storage and pick & pack
- Fulfilment of single orders, consignments, & pallets
- Fulfillment of products and marketing material
- Postal and courier services worldwide
- International distribution specialists as well as UK fulfilment
- ISO9001:2008 quality accredited, low error rates
- Scalable and flexible, and easy to get set up
Parcel returns management
Having a suitable returns process can be the difference between a shopper placing their order or abandoning their shopping cart. And when dealing with international shoppers it becomes even more important to have a parcel supplier that understands the local preferences of each market and has effective returns management systems in place.
We have a range of returns solutions, so contact us today.
Mail returns management
Handling returns yourself can be a costly process, and how often do the gone-aways actually get removed from your database? This means you have ineffective data which only causes wastage and harms your sales effort.
Why not let us handle your returns and provide you with an Excel file of gone-aways which you can upload to your database.
Our postal prices are dependent on quantity, frequency, collection addresses and of course weight, size, and destination/s. So please contact us to discuss your requirements and opening an account.
Mailing fulfilment and print prices
If you wish to take advantage of our end-to-end solution (fulfilment, print and postage) we will need a brief from you so we can produce an Estimate as there are many elements to consider. Please contact us today, you may find this document useful: Mailing brief template and example of a brief
Order fulfilment prices
To provide prices for order fulfilment services (pick and pack) we need to know some details e.g. number of SKUs, expected order volumes, type of products, distribution requirements, etc. You can use this document: Order fulfilment brief questionnaire
Why choose Asendia?
Why choose Asendia UK?
Asendia has genuine differences to our competitors:
- With over 350 employees across 4 sites in the UK and a British heritage of over 40 years, Asendia provides expert international mail solutions and is a key partner for all your domestic and global mailing needs.
- If you choose our end-to-end service from print to post means you deal with just one supplier, providing consistent quality… not to mention saving you time and trouble.
- With our founding partners, we have a global network and unrivaled expertise to France and Switzerland.
- Sustainability is in our DNA. Since July 2014, our carbon offset scheme ensures all mail deliveries from European customers are carbon neutral, at no cost to the customer.
- Our air conveyance unit at Heathrow gives us unique access to direct line hauls to over 200 destinations. Faster, more accountable, reliable.
- Being part of a global organisation gives us financial stability, meaning your business can grow safely in our hands
Plus our experienced team are friendly professionals you can trust to find solutions that are easy to use. Just ask!