Who uses Asendia's Standard Goods international delivery service and why?
Online retailers large and small benefit from Asendia's global Standard Goods service, as well as other businesses that send bulk quantities of international packages worldwide. Not all packages warrant tracking or require additional delivery features; sometimes what's most important is lowest cost delivery and global coverage. With Asendia's reach and expertise not only do you get these benefits, you're also assured reliability. Plus you can access this service alongside our Tracked Goods and Premium Goods services where tracking and additional features are available.
Benefits of our Standard Goods global packet and parcel delivery services
- Cost-effective, providing excellent value for money for international packages up to 2KG
- Great for lower value or non critical international parcels that don’t require tracking
- Choose between standard and priority delivery speeds worldwide
- Delivering to over 220 countries and territories across the world, packages and parcels processed at our Heathrow Mail Centre with quick access to air and road transport
- Reliability assured through Asendia's postal networks - La Poste and Swiss Poste - and partnerships
- Ideal low cost option to offer at checkout alongside tracked parcel services
Which cross-border delivery service is right for you?
|Standard Goods||Country-tracked Goods||Tracked Goods||Premium Goods|
|Priority & Standard||Priority||Mailbox & Personal delivery||Mailbox, Personal delivery and Pick-up point|
|0-2kg, S||0-2kg, S||0-2kg, S||0-30kg, S-XL|
Successes with Asendia
Our requirements for fulfilment and mailing have grown considerably over the years and this has been largely down to the great partnership we have with Asendia.