|Nov 19, 2018||Nov 30, 2018||London Heathrow UK||Team Leader|
- Support the department Supervisor/Manager in terms of daily resources
- Ensure all volumes are processed in a timely fashion, according to Asendia’s service standards
- All volumes should be sorted, franked, bagged and dispatched correctly, according to Asendia quality standards
- You should ensure that the processing team is trained and working towards the target set by the company.
- You will assist in projects if requested and provide reports as requested by the Operations Manager
- Work closely with other members of the Operations Team to assure an overall safe and pleasant work environment, promoting team work
- To move between Operational areas in line with daily requirements
- You are honest, reliable and have a strong work ethic
- You are someone with excellent attention to detail and take pride in your work.
- You will have a good financial understanding of the businesses activity, have excellent English communication skills and are willing to follow manual and computer led tasks.
- You have shift flexibility
- You are someone who constantly looks for improvements and have a critical view towards the processes and systems
- You will be a team player who is willing to provide cover for other Operations management/supervisory team members when required.
- You have good organisational skills, and therefore can manage time effectively to complete workloads and meet deadlines.
Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- Workplace in London Heathrow
- We offer modern and fair employment conditions
For further information, please contact:
0208 897 1200
Please send your application to: email@example.com
mentioning the reference number “Asendia-TL-001”
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference number "Asendia-TL-001"