|Nov 27, 2019||Dec 19, 2019||Head office Paris||Full time|
- You work with stakeholders to manage change requests and provide business requirements to IT with support of experts
- Additionally you define, analyze and organize requirements in support of key business initiatives and you design and implement a dashboard & a new KPI system
- You are responsible for the planning, you support your team in testing cases and implementation & you monitor the status of change requests until release
- Besides you coordinate the internal committee & manage as example the organization, agenda, minutes & communication to stakeholders
- Regularly attendance to international business meetings extend your tasks
- You are a motivated person with strong analytical and solution finding skills.
- You have a well-founded supply chain management education (Master 2) and first experiences in a similar environment.
- Experiences of working on projects or in international teams with multiple stakeholders are part of your profile.
- You have experience in document management and process description.
- You are fluent in English and French. Business language is English (German is an asset).
- You have excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- We recognise that you spend more time at work than you do at home, so to compensate we offer a dynamic and informal work environment in a spacious, open office in Paris.
- Employee wellbeing and corporate social responsibility is at the heart of our core values. We wish to instil a strong culture of corporate social responsibility within every employee and hope to create a positive and productive environment where employees can thrive.
- If this sounds like the kind of place you would like to work and the sort of role you are looking for, then get in touch, we are waiting to hear from you.
- Please send your application in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning
the reference number “Asendia-19-20”.
- For further information, please contact:
Head of Process Management, Operations
Please send your application to email@example.com mentioning the reference number "Asendia-19-20"