We can manage postal campaigns originating from any region of the world, and our solution includes print, fulfilment and returns handling, as well as postal services.
You only need to deal with one Asendia Account Manager who speaks your language and works in your time zone, but behind the scenes they will deal with printers, fulfilment houses, and Asendia post offices in several countries to provide a solution that offers the lowest cost base.
You benefit from the efficiencies obtained this way, but do not have to worry about barriers like language, time zones, currency, etc.
We can do this because as an international partnership between two leading postal operators, La Poste and Swiss Post, Asendia has offices in 15 countries, with over 1000 employees working on innovative print, fulfilment, and mail distribution solutions.
As one of the world’s largest postal operators we have our own postal routes globally, strategic relationships with other large post offices, and access to the largest known independent network of ‘direct entry’ postal routings.
Paired with our print and fulfilment capabilities, campaign production can be split across countries to optimise cost savings and delivery speed, and your Asendia Account Manager will handle it all for you.
• Domestic & international Priority & Economy services
• UK Downsteam Access
• US drop ship and commingle
• Specialist publication routings
• Direct entry solutions
• Local look solutions
• Advanced Sorted Services for high volume mailings
• M-bag services
• Hand delivery services
• Returns management
• MDAS Plus accreditation
• Data services
Although we are a partnership between La Poste and Swiss Post, which has many advantages, we are not limited to using these routes. We offer a brokered solution offering independent advice and maximum supplier flexibility.
Our solutions are also modular, so we can integrate to your existing supply chain or provide a solution that includes print and fulfilment as well as postal services.
• Solutions driven by postal costs.
• Solutions driven by delivery performance.
• Global credit & budgetary control
• Multi-currency, and the unique ability to respond to currency fluctuation by switching production and postage output.
• Localised service support in the clients’ time zone.
• Independent advice, global market information, and representation at industry bodies (MCA, IPC, etc). So we can advise on regulatory requirements and best practice.
Ultimately you benefit from lower costs, faster turnaround times, and reliable services, because of our buying power, knowledge, and influence on a global scale. And you only have to deal with one knowledgeable and experienced Account Manager that speaks your language and is in your time zone.
Our multinational mail solution is only available to large global mailers and to date we have 19 companies on board. (Our traditional solution is still available to smaller mailers).
• 60,000,000 mail pieces mailed worldwide using this solution.
• Direct Entry route volume = 1,000,000 items.
• UK DSA volume = 6,000,000 items.
• £14,000,000 worth of mail managed from the UK using our multinational mail solution
Asendia currently maintains offices in 15 different countries. More than 1,000 employees work on innovative and adaptable distribution offers for cross-border mailings. By making direct mail deliveries to more than 220 countries around the world, we help increase your success in the global market.
As a quality service provider, we are committed to establishing a supply chain that targets environmentally friendly handling and sustainability. This includes optimising our transport and distribution networks.
We will also work closely with our customers on solutions that help them to meet their own sustainable development goals. This common interest will help our business partnership thrive, now and in the years to come.
Countries in which we currently produce and post from include: UK, USA, Spain, France, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Scandinavia, Italy, Romania, and Switzerland. Future markets will include India, Singapore, South America, South
Africa, and Australia.