When part of your mailing requires an item to be printed in black at high speed and in high quality look no further.
With our two market leading Xerox Nuvera monochrome digital printers we provide fast and efficient sheet-fed laser printing of letters, forms, invoice, etc.
We also have the Oce Pagestream 440 continuous laser production lines which is suitable for very high volume runs, printing on paper reels or fanfolded paper.
Océ Pagestream 440 Fanfold/Continuous reel laser printer
- Printing speed: 440 pages per minute in A4 portrait two up 308 pages per minute in A4 landscape
- Paper input: single-layer continuous forms with or without perforation, coloured or preprinted
- Paper forms length: 3” to 16” in increments of 1/16”
- Paper forms width: 6.5” to 18”, fully variable.
- Also includes Hunkeler QSM slitting and sheeting unit, counter, delivery conveyor.
2 x Xerox Nuvera™ 144 Digital Production Systems
Modular, scalable printing solution maximizes productivity in both publishing and transactional print environments.
Configurable scanning to optimize workflow - Integrated, Distributed, Both, or None.
Handles a wide range of data streams -- simplifies and streamlines jobs by eliminating extraneous hardware, intermediate software, and the chance for data conversion errors.
- Built-in reliability -- engineered to ensure all parts last longer and service is less frequent.
- Market-proven DocuSP software delivers comprehensive job programming and administration features with minimal training.
- Works in conjunction with the Xerox FreeFlow™ Digital Workflow collection of solutions to fit easily into your workflow.
- Handles a wide range of paper stocks and sizes, with total feeding capacity of over 17,000 sheets.
- Provides consistently accurate images and precise registration -- +/- .65 mm image-to-sheet and front-to-back registration with 8.5x11 paper.
- Load While Run feature allows for non-stop operation while paper tray is refilled.
- Can be configured with up to two finishing modules for stacking, and supports DFA-compliant finishing devices.