We can inkjet address and personalise all manner of material, from envelopes, to polywrapped magazines and catalogues.
Our inkjetting technology is the Domino Amjet Bitjet 212 Inkjet Printing Systems. This provides high quality fast inkjetting of:
- Names and addresses.
- Variable postal indicia.
- Return addresses.
We print directly onto a variety of items including envelopes, brochures, catalogues, one-piece mailers, and polythene wrap.
Connected to Sitma polywrapping lines
Most of the material we polywrap is being mailed and we can inkjet print addresses as the items are being polywrapped. We also print carrier sheets as an alternative, in black or full colour.
- Domino Amjet Bitjet 212 Inkjet Printing Systems
- High definition quality up to 54mm (2.3”) print band height at 120dpi, 256 points addressable.
- Up to 256dpi horizontal resolution.
- Linear Speed – 4m/s (800fpm) @ 100dpi, 3.2m/s (625fpm) @ 128dpi, 1.6m/s (312.5fpm) @ 256dpi
- Fonts - All common font formats provided by Windows NT available.
- Barcodes – Support of the following barcodes: code 39, extended code 39, code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Normal 2 of 5 Codabar, POSTNET, OCR, PLANET, 4-State and UPC/EAN.
- Graphics – Postal indicia, logos, and more.
Offline Inkjet Line
Same inkjet system as above but attached to a Cheshire mailing table with envelope/postcard feeder and delivery conveyor.