Asendia is a global mail specialist with offices in 14 countries worldwide and a heritage that goes back hundreds of years.
Asendia is one of the world’s top three international mail and parcel companies, delivering your mail, packages, parcels and documents to more than 220 destinations across the globe. Plus we offer many value added services too including fulfilment, print, data, returns, and ecommerce solutions.
Key facts about Asendia
- A joint venture between La Poste and Swiss Post, two leading providers of global mail and parcel services.
- Over 1000 employees and 500 million euro turnover.
- Offices in 14 countries, delivering mail and parcels worldwide.
- Global postal solutions for business mail, direct mail, publications, and goods (packets and parcels).
- A sustainable and growing global business.
- Industry accredited (ISO 9001, ISO 14000, DMA, PPA, IMRG, etc).
- Aim to achieve unrivalled and personal customer service.
- Chosen by leading multinational brands and SMEs alike. See case studies.
Our values and ethos
Our ethos is to provide solutions that you can trust in a friendly and simple way, ensuring that whatever you need to mail around the world we can get it there reliably, safely and with ease.
Our goal is to be a partner to our customers, helping you to succeed in your business on a global scale, facilitating better interaction with your customers and improving your return on investment through everything we do. Contact us now on 01234 848415 to discuss your needs or arrange a meeting.
After all, the World is Your Address.
La Poste and Swiss Post came together in a joint venture to establish Asendia in 2012. With operations in 14 countries worldwide, mailing to over 220 countries, Asendia is a leading international mail business, and in addition to mail distribution also provides print, fulfilment, and other value added services...
Asendia's UK operation is one of its largest, with 4 sites and over 350 employees. Asendia UK also has a heritage of over 40 years as it brought together not only La Poste UK and Swiss Post UK, but also Pitney Bowes IMS UK, MCM Direct, and BTB Mailflight which was established in Bedford in 1969...