save money on fulfilment and delivery
Low cost warehousing, efficient pick and pack, discounted UK and global delivery, packaging savings, and competitive returns solutions. By working with Asendia there are obvious and less-obvious savings you could make.
Key facts - Our UK Fulfilment Centre
- Large modern and secure 63,000 sq ft facility in Bedford with excellent road links and direct access to our own global mail and parcel network.
- B2C specialist, fulfilling single orders, but also consignments & pallets if B2B fulfilment required too or cross-docking or kitting.
- Fulfillment of products (a wide range), merchandise, marketing material, and literature; for UK or international delivery.
- Fulfilment solutions for ecommerce retailing, publishing, tourism, FMCG, charity sectors... ask us for case studies and testimonials.
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 quality accredited, ensuring low error rates and sustainability. Includes documented procedures for all processes: operations, account management, customer feedback, IT, etc.
Important benefits for you
- Our solution is scalable so gone are the concerns about handling peaks in demand and keeping customers satisfied. And if you have a quiet period you have less fixed costs to manage.
- More delivery options and lower charges = better sales conversions. Our low cost mail and parcel services are a key reason many leading ecommerce retailers choose Asendia (you'll know many of them!).
- Take advantage of global opportunities with our worldwide parcel network, international fulfilment centres, marketplace integrations, and eShopWorld.
- You don't lose control by outsourcing fulfilment to us; with online reports, professional Account Management, and you are welcome to visit our site as required.
- Very competitive pricing - from storage and fulfilment to delivery and returns - and a clear and fair pricing policy. Ask for our pricing calculator.
Save Time & increase efficiencies
We could enable you to extend your last order cut off times and provide a quicker delivery solution. We have optimised fulfilment processes to ensure efficiency, and handle peaks in demand effectively. Plus we can quickly integrate with your ecommerce platform and marketplaces.
Having robust stock management procedures and IT systems is key to providing our order fulfilment solution. Our warehouse has the flexibility to be configured so it is best optimised to storing and packing your products.
Pick and pack
We help you maximise your sales with easy connectivity to multiple channels, and once we receive your order information we have procedures in place to ensure accurate picking and packing, and audit trails are available.
focus on business growth
We enable you to spend more time growing your business and less time and resources on warehousing, staff, IT systems, carrier management, etc. Plus we can help you expand internationally with our global delivery and returns services, eShopWorld solution, and direct mail marketing services.
Cross-docking & kitting
As well as storage and fulfilment, we can package products directly from your supplier or manufacturing plant and distribute them straight away to your customers (cross-docking). And if your fulfilment work requires an element of kitting we can handle that too; in fact we undertake some large kitting jobs for some major UK and international brands...
What do we handle and for who?
Many of our clients are ecommerce retailers that have outgrown their own facility or are looking to expand cross-border; plus we work with big international brands requiring a UK base for fulfilment to the UK or European market. But we don't just work with retailers, we also provide fulfilment services to well know publishers, charities, agencies, tourism and leisure businesses...
Want more detailed information?
Successes with Asendia
Being a global health and beauty online retailer, we are very happy with Asendia and would recommend others in ecommerce to use their services.
Simplify your supply chain with our cross docking solution. We can package products from your supplier or manufacturing plant and distribute…
Asendia handles kitting work for large adhoc campaigns as well as for orders that need to be fulfilled daily throughout the year. We provide…
Could fulfilling your orders within the destination country prove to be more cost effective and offer better customer service? For larger cu…
Asendia's mission is to become the world leader in B2C solutions for global delivery, with a specific focus on the ecommerce industry, so na…