Our polywrapping service includes:
- 4 Sitma polywrapping lines
- Online inkjet addressing
- Carrier-sheet insertion. (We also offer sheet-fed & continuous laser printing services)
- Capacity for up to 10 inserts in one polywrapped pack
- Selective insertion of 3 inserts
- A covermounter (pick 'n' place with or without glue)
- Missing product and double sheet detectors
- Tabloid folder
- Polybagging by hand for very small runs or unusual requirements
Inkjet addressing or carrier-sheets
The choice is yours depending on your needs and budget
We understand that some mailings are no-frills and inkjet addressing is a fantastic and cost effective option. Our Sitma polywrapping lines have inline inkjet addressing technology that produces high quality print.
For customers that want to include a carrier sheet, we offer black or colour laser printing options that can – if required – print much more than just a name and address.
Find out more >>
What can we polywrap?
Most of our polywrapping customers are publishers, but we do handle a variety of mailings; for UK and international delivery. We polywrap some very well-known publications and others that are not so famous, but equally important to us:
- Direct mail
Our customers range from small businesses to media groups with many titles who require a lot of flexibility and capacity as well as competitive prices. We can often handle polywrapping jobs that other suppliers can’t, including larger publications, and jobs requiring selective insertion or cover-mounting.
Our polywrapping service can help you meet your quality and environmental objectives
We have a team of people that work on jobs not suitable for machines.
Polybagging by hand is a solution for jobs that cannot be run on the polywrapping line, but where the benefits of polythene are required. We have a team that handle jobs like this, working to ISO 9001 standards and providing an excellent option for:
- Low volume jobs
- Jobs using non-machinable polythene
- Mailings that are not uniform
- Mailings that are bumpy‘ i.e. contain merchandise that cannot be covermounted
We can supply your polythene
We source polythene and polybags for dozens of customers and get excellent trade rates from our suppliers, so you benefit from lower prices and more.
We can supply all manner of plain and printed polythene, from the lowest cost to the highest quality options. We actively encourage customers to choose biodegrable or recyclable polythene but the choice is yours.
- Polywrapping is a fast and low cost way to enclose and catalogues, magazines or brochures
- Cheaper and lighter than an equivalent paper envelope so can reduce your postage costs when weight is an issue
- Multiple inserts can be added in loose with the magazine or brochure; more than in an envelope
- Inserts can be selectively inserted so you can target inserts to specific audiences
- Two addressing options with inkjetting or carrier sheets; providing options for different needs and budgets
- We can sort and bag your mailing straight off the polywrapping line ready for distribution in the UK or worldwide
- Polywrap can be clear, printed or opaque depending on your requirements. It’s possible to create some fantastic designs
- Your contents should arrive in excellent condition as the polywrapping keeps them clean and dry as they go through the postal system
Successes with Asendia
In our view, Asendia stands out from competitors in its professional customer- focused approach, the flexibility it can provide, and the personal touch it gives.
Catalogues remain an excellent marketing tool, especially when supporting your online marketing and sales channels.
UK Postal Solutions
As a partnership between La Poste and Swiss Post, we have excellent relationships with UK postal operators; obtaining discounts for you.
Asendia provides a wide range of services to clean and prepare your mailing lists before the addresses are printed. This can help reduce was…