|Sep 07, 2017||Sep 29, 2017||Southampton, UK||Full time|
- Setting, operating and monitoring company mailing machines
- Completing and recording weekly Health and Safety maintenance checks on all machines
- Demonstrate a good understanding of general machine maintenance
- Monitor consumables and request stock via the administrator as and when required
- Carry out any reasonable activity regarding mailings as directed by Productions Supervisor
- Supporting other areas of the business as and when required
- Ensuring your working area is clean, tidy and hazard free
- You are honest, reliable and have a strong work ethic
- Have excellent attention to detail and take pride in your work
- Be a team player who is willing to provide cover to other teams as and when required
- You will have good organisation skills
- You will have the ability to manage time effectively to complete workloads and meet deadlines
- You will be able to create, maintain and promote good working relationships
- Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- We offer modern and fair employment conditions.
Workplace – Southampton
Unit E2, Omega Enterprise Park, Electron Way,
Chandler's Ford, EASTLEIGH, SO53 4SE,
Please send your application to email@example.com mentioning the reference number "Asendia-MO-09-17"